Our webshop is in Danish language as it is primarily designed for customers in Denmark (and Sweden) .Most of the information on our product pages is in Danish.
Our shipping costs are calculated for shipping within Denmark and to Sweden. We accept credit card payments from Denmark and Sweden.
We are happy to make exports to other countries based on prepayment by bank transfer. We exported champagnes and wines to many countries, including: Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, France, Norway, UK, US and China (Hong Kong and Taiwan).
If you are interested export to countries outside Denmark and Sweden, the procedure is as follows:
1. Send a request to email@example.com listing the wines you are interested in and your exact address.
2. We'll send you a firm quote incl. shipping costs (DHL Courier).
3. You send us an email confirming that you are interested in making the purchase.
4. We send you a pro forma invoice with bank transfer information.
5. You transfer the invoice amount to our bank account.
6. Upon receipt of the money we ship the wines to the delivery address you have indicated and we send you the Track&Trace info, so that you can follow the shipment.
A. If the shipping address is outside of the EU, we can normally export without Danish VAT. This means that your price will typically be 20% lower than those listed.
B. If the shipping address is within the EU AND you have a valid VAT-number, we can also export without Danish VAT.
C. If you live outside the EU BUT want to pick up the wines in Denmark, we will be able to refund the VAT when we receive the invoice stamped by the Danish customs office (e.g. at Copenhagen airport).
D. Some of our wines are marked BRUGTMOMS which is a special Danish VAT regime. This means that the VAT reduction will be less than 20%. We'll inform you specifically in the quote for each item that you order which is marked BRUGTMOMS.
E. Special rules apply to Norwegians picking up wines in Denmark.